Construction Update 02/17/2018
This past week has seen a big push at the BMW of Wilmington dealership. We have started a ton of the exterior site work around the building and finalizing even more finishes on the interior. Cars will be cruising into this building before you know it!
Additional site lighting has been installed around exterior of building
Additional interior tile at the service bays has been installed
The sales area has continued to receive finished glass and drywall.
Continued to install the over head coiling doors for vehicle access into the service area.
Stucco is now complete around the service area and curbing is wrapping up.
Upcoming Week Look Ahead:
- Begin painting ceilings and walls at sales area
- Install floor and wall tile at restrooms
- Install remaining exterior glass
- Continuing to finish the stucco at the sales area
- Install remaining curb, gutter, and sidewalks around the building