Construction update 04-07-2018
We are reaching our thirty day mark for the employees of Baker BMW to begin utilizing the new space. Our trades have been working diligently to finish specific check-list items each day. We have also partnered with QAT and SyncStorage to continue the service and parts department furnishings.
The sliding door is installed between the sales area and service drive.
Linear metal ceilings are installed above the service drive.
Bathroom vanities are installed with sinks and faucets.
The installation of the window between office areas is installed.
All lights are now shining bright throughout the sales area and restrooms.
- Install VCT flooring in service area
- Finish ceilings throughout sales and service
- Continue installing plumbing fixtures
- Continue installing owner provided furnishings
- Install restroom partitions